Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Self-made Sunday: paint the frame

You're right, today is not Sunday. But hey, I took these pictures on Sunday, so I hope it still counts. In fact, I even saw the motif on Saturday on my way to the grocery shop...

What? Well, a bicycle!
Nothing special, you say, you see bicycles every day?
Well, not this one!

This one is special because it is personalized. Here I present you the one and only tiger bike.

  

It's really a nicely painted yellow-black diamond frame, but unfortunately only half of the job was completed. Or is it supposed to be like that? I don't know. The spider nets at the handle bar indicate that the bicycle isn't used that much. Some bits are also damaged, like the fenders. Still, I have hope, so I left a note for the owner :).

"Awesome bicycle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment